At Capstone, we take data privacy seriously and strive to comply with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This policy outlines our practices for deleting personal data collected through our website.
Right to Erasure
Individuals have the right to request the deletion of their personal data collected through our website. Upon receiving a request for erasure, we will confirm the identity of the requester and delete the relevant data without undue delay, unless we have a legal obligation to retain the data or an exception applies.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data is deleted securely and irreversibly. Our data deletion process includes:
- Identifying the personal data to be deleted
- Removing the data from all systems and databases
- Ensuring that all backups and copies of the data are securely deleted or anonymized
- Documenting the deletion process for audit purposes
Exceptions to Data Deletion
We may be unable to delete personal data collected through our website in certain circumstances, including:
- To comply with a legal obligation or regulatory requirement
- To exercise or defend legal claims
- To detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents or fraud
- To ensure the functionality and security of our website and services
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, users, or others
We reserve the right to modify or update this data deletion policy at any time, so please check back regularly for any changes.